Thursday, November 12, 2009

THE BLOG!

To blog or not to blog that is the question? It appears that this is a question all blogger's ask themselves and others from time to time. The exception probably is those that are famous enough to draw people to their blogs by their fame and profile.

I have neither. So it is going to be a hard slog to generate enough interest and exposure to my blog. I have had one comment on my blog, my first and perhaps my last and that was from my lovely daughter Kellie....but does family and especially a devoted daughter count? To my mind yes but I need people who don't know me to comment.

So I will fly this blogspot out to a wider group of people and see what happens. It is a little disheartening to write away knowing full well that nobody is reading what I write. But what the hell, perhaps one day!

No comments:

Post a Comment