Monday, February 8, 2010

BLOG STUFF

Two posts in one day....what's gone wrong! Nothing really just some housekeeping. Generally I try to get a blog out every couple of days. Most times I stick to this, sometimes I don't.

Anyway I am going to try, at least for now to post every day. It may not be as long as the current posts but I will endeavour to get something onto the blog site.

I don't get many comments in regards to the blogs which is just a little frustrating as I don't really know if the blog is being read and if it is, is it being enjoyed.....or not. Even negative comments would be welcome as then would know that someone may be reading.

Tammie and I fly to Toronto tomorrow a few days in taht city and then onto Niagara Falls for four days, which includes Valentines Day (not my idea). That said I am looking to visiting the Falls as it has always been one of my 'must do' trips. I will post pic's.

If you would be interested in beta reading or perhaps just reading a chapter or two of my 85,000 word novel, Tommy Tippett I would love to hear from you to discuss.

See you tomorrow.

akmacca08@live.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment